Friday, February 18, 2011

21 Fucking Questions

 I saw these questions in NY Mag and liked them so I decided to answer them. Fuck it. 
Name: Max
Age: 36
Neighborhood: 
Occupation: None currently
Who’s your favorite New Yorker, living or dead, real or fictional? 
Claire Huxtable
What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in New York? 
Steak & Eggs at Primehouse NYC. I still dream of that meal. It was that good.
In one sentence, what do you actually do all day in your job? 
See occupation
What was your first job in New York? 
Cashier at KFC in midtown. The hardest work I’ve ever done for the least money.
What’s the last thing you saw on Broadway? 
Fela. It was beyond wonderful.
Do you give money to panhandlers? 
I used to but I don’t now.
What’s your drink? 
Cosmo. Grey Goose of course. I know. I’m such a cliche. 
How often do you prepare your own meals? 
Pretty often. I rather enjoy making simple but tasty food.
What’s your favorite medication? 
Booze. Heals what ails me. 
What’s hanging above your sofa? 
Knickknacks from Greece.
How much is too much to spend on a haircut? 
$200.
When’s bedtime? 
Midnight. If I’m working. Whenever I feel tired when I’m not.
Which do you prefer, the old Times Square or the new Times Square? 
Old Times Square FTW! I liked the edge it had. Like much of NY it’s just one big Tourist frappe now. Ugh.
What do you think of Donald Trump? 
I don’t think of him at all.
What do you hate most about living in New York? 
The hustle and bustle and general douchery of some folks here. This city can wear you out.
Who is your mortal enemy? 
The mind numbingly stupid
When’s the last time you drove a car? 
Last year when I was taking lessons. 
How has the Wall Street crash affected you? 
See occupation.
TimesPost, or Daily News
Times
Where do you go to be alone? 
This awesome park in Lower Manhattan
What makes someone a New Yorker? 
Attitude, pride, and perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment